Detailed Breakdown of The Immersion
Step 1: Figure out what's working and what's not right now in your business
- Complete the self-assessment so you know exactly where you stand
- Identify leakages and blockages - what's the big stuff that's stopping new sales from coming in? Are there any internal blockages or self-limiting beliefs we need to work on?
- Decide who you most want to be working with - who are your best customers, and what makes them the best?
- Attracting new clients requires both time and money - so it's a good idea to set a budget at the outset for both
Step 2: Develop a plan of attack - what needs to change first,
second and third? How will you measure your results?
- Are you getting more leads? If so, where are they coming from & how can you get even more? If not, why not?
- Are you making more sales? If so, what can that primarily be attributed to? If not, why not?
- Are you still providing a high quality of service? If not, where is the system breaking down?
- Are you happy with your results?
- Is anything unexpected happening? Do we need to make changes to the plan?
Here's how this 3-month immersion creates
the results you're looking for:
Weekly 45-Minute Private Sessions
The meat of the program is delivered in weekly, 45-minute coaching calls. Sessions always start with the question, “What would you like to talk about today?”
So whatever is top of your mind – marketing initiatives, tracking and analytics, sales conversion, refining your message, or even the doubts & self-limiting beliefs that might be plaguing you that week – that’s what we’ll talk about.
Access to my online training program, Heal Your Sales Wounds
Sometimes you just need to learn how to DO something – write a certain kind of email, ask better questions when you’re networking, prioritize the steps for accomplishing a project.
That’s where the online training program comes in. It’s a resource that’s always at your fingertips – and which you’ll retain access to even after the 3-month coaching immersion is over.
Semi-Unlimited Email Access to Me
Finally, you also have semi-unlimited email access to me. I say “semi-unlimited” because I want you to feel that I’m here for you; but at the same time it’s unrealistic to expect I’d be available for lengthy email exchanges several times a week.
But if you get an inspiration at 3am and want to run it past me, you’re always free to reach out!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you conduct the sessions?
Your sessions will all be over the telephone.
How long do they last?
The sessions will be 45 minutes.
Can I get a recording of the sessions?
Yes. The sessions will be recorded and sent to you as an .mp3 link.
What's your refund policy?
I offer a full 100% money back guarantee any time during the first session. If you feel it isn't everything you hoped for and more, just let me know by the conclusion of the first session and I'll return your full purchase price. After the first session is over however, I don't offer any refunds.
What's the normal price for these sessions? My normal rate is $2,500/mo for weekly 45-minute coaching sessions.
Do I have to do anything before the first session? Yes. You will be emailed a self-assessment that I ask you to complete and return to my assistant Rosie at least 24 hours before your first session.