My belief is that there are a few categories of activities that every entrepreneur needs to pay attention to on a regular basis:
• Money - sales, cash flow, profitability
• Tactics & strategy - what are you actually DOING? Is it effective? What do you need to tweak?
• Mindset - the inner game is where the entrepreneurial battle is really lost. Every time.
• Consistency - half the battle is getting started; but the other half is sticking with it.
• Visibility & self-promotion - the whole class is about getting more visible. But each week you get a chance to practice your visibility by sharing your sales message with all of us. Who knows - you might even sell something to someone in the group! 🙂
To this end, I make a post every day that calls your attention to one of these categories. Whether or not you respond to the post is optional; but if you set aside 15 minutes every day to bring your awareness to that day’s post, you’ll see remarkable gains over the course of the month.