What You Can Expect From My 5-Month Transformation Immersion
This 5-month program is designed to help you achieve astronomical growth in your business.
To grow your business, you must implement
better & more consistent marketing.
Sure, there may be issues impeding your business' growth that better marketing won't fix - poor customer service systems or a lack of support staff, for instance - but for most businesses, those aren't the primary reason
the business isn't growing.
Imagine you attracted 1 new (ideal) client this month.
Now imagine 2 new clients next month, and 3 the month after that. Your business would grow pretty fast, wouldn't it?
The way to attract those new clients is with marketing.
Marketing means figuring out who your best client is ... what you need to say to get their attention ... and where & how you need to say it. Then it's just a matter of saying it - over and over and over again.
Consistent marketing is what creates astronomical growth, plain and simple.
Here's how my 5-Month program creates
the results you're looking for:
Weekly 90-Minute Sessions
The meat of the program is delivered in weekly, 90-minute sessions. Sessions always start with the question, “What would you like to talk about today?”
So whatever is top of your mind – marketing initiatives, tracking and analytics, sales conversion, refining your message, or even the doubts & self-limiting beliefs that might be plaguing you that week – that’s what we’ll talk about.
3 Bonus Implementation Sessions
In addition to the weekly sessions, you can take advantage of up to 3, 3-hr bonus sessions for things like copywriting, video production, online funnel creation, or other tactical implementation you need my help with.
These bonus sessions are invaluable because they ensure that your plans actually get implemented. Listen to the video below, as a client describes how she would have quit if I hadn’t been sitting next to her getting this stuff done.
Semi-Unlimited Email Access to Me
Finally, you also have semi-unlimited email access to me. I say “semi-unlimited” because I want you to feel that I’m here for you; but at the same time it’s unrealistic to expect I’d be available for lengthy email exchanges several times a week.
But if you get an inspiration at 3am and want to run it past me, you’re always free to reach out!
Detailed Breakdown of The Program
Step 1: Analyze your current sales & marketing mechanisms
(during Month One)
- Gather data - what exactly has been happening in your business, sales-wise, over the last 6 months?
- Identify leakages and blockages - are there glaring omissions or breakdowns that are preventing new sales from coming in? Are there any internal blockages or self-limiting beliefs we need to work on?
- Determine your ideal client - who are your best customers, and what makes them the best?
- Establish filtering mechanisms - systems that easily segment all your new prospects into "winners" & "duds," so you can invest your time appropriately with each one
- Determine how much time and money is available for new marketing initiatives
Step 2: Based on this analysis, make strategic decisions & commit to a plan of action (during Month One)
- Develop a concrete set of goals & objectives that reflect your desired outcomes
- Establish both a timeline and a budget for meeting them
- Identify the marketing assets that will need to be created or improved (sales pages, free offers, video or article content, email campaigns, etc)
- Identify the lead generation strategies that will be used (direct mail, social media, email marketing, trade show booth, referral marketing, personal networking & relationship building, etc)
- Address the systems breakdowns that may be limiting your success - for example, a lack of good delegation or poor time management
Step 3: Put the plan into action
(Months Two & Three)
This list is a sampling of possible new marketing actions. Your actual plan will be customized based upon your own needs and goals.
- Go after the low-hanging fruit: what actions could quickly result in the biggest sales boost?
- Build the funnels & marketing assets that your new lead generation strategies will require
- Launch your new email campaign or email newsletter
- Publish new sales or optin pages on your website
- Commit to a content calendar of new blog posts, social media posts, etc
- Begin promoting your referral marketing program
- Reach out to the event promoters where you’d like to speak or journalists you'd like to get media coverage from
Your plan won't be 100% marketing. It may also include:
- Improve your various business systems so that you're prepared to manage an influx of new customers, flawlessly
- Enable tracking mechanisms like Google Analytics on your website that will provide concrete data about your results going forward
- Do you need to make changes in your team? If so, that will be part of your plan.
Step 4: Analyze your results & make adjustments accordingly, as you continue to take action (Months Three - Five)
- Are you getting more leads? If so, where are they coming from & how can you get even more? If not, why not?
- Are you making more sales? If so, what can that primarily be attributed to? If not, why not?
- Are you still providing a high quality of service? If not, where is the system breaking down?
- Are you happy with your results?
- Is anything unexpected happening? Do we need to make changes to the plan?
Cost of the Program
You have two options for investing in this program: to pay in full at the beginning of the program, or to make 5 equal monthly payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I can't meet every single week?
No problem! If you need to skip a week or even a whole month due to travel, your busy season, an unexpected emergency or whatever, we can put your program on hold until you're ready to start back up again.
I only ask that you give me at least 2 weeks notice whenever possible.
What is your refund policy?
I offer a full money back guarantee any time during our first session. If it just doesn’t feel right, all you need to do is tell me and I’ll happily refund all that you’ve paid. Once the first session has ended however, I don’t offer any kind of refunds.